What is Panda Adaptive Defense 360?
Panda Adaptive Defense is a cybersecurity suite that integrates Endpoint Protection and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions, with 100% process classification services, and based on a single, lightweight agent.
Panda Adaptive Defense 360 integrates Panda Security’s two flagship solutions into a single console:
- Panda Endpoint Protection Plus is our EPP (Endpoint Protection Platform) solution, and has all the traditional protection functionalities: antivirus, antimalware, personal firewall, Web and mail filtering, as well as device control.
- Panda Adaptive Defense, our EDR (Endpoint Protection & Response) solution, adds automated detection and response, continuous monitoring and real-time forensic analysis, culminating in the complete fortification and securitization of the endpoint.
The combination of these solutions and services provide detailed visibility of all activity at all endpoints, full control of running processes, and reduction of the attack surface.
The solution offers an endpoint detection service that is able to classify each application in the organization precisely so that only what is legal is executed. It is precisely this proactivity that is a key difference between Adaptive Defense 360 and a conventional antivirus.
Another advantage is that Adaptive Defense 360 detects threats in a real environment regardless of their source, even from a USB. This is not the case with most ATD (Advanced Threat Detection) solutions, which only detect threats entering through the network and in virtualized environments.
The functions in the Panda Adaptive Defense 360 Endpoint are based on three principles:
- Continuous monitoring of applications.
- Automatic classification using Machine Learning techniques on Panda’s Big Data platform.
- Manual analysis and classification by PandaLabs technicians of those applications that are not automatically classified to understand the behavior of what is running.
With these protection and response features you get a complete solution that fights malware.
One of the best features of Panda Adaptive Defense 360 is its cloud-based management interface.
It is logically organized and exposes many functionalities, without intimidating first-time users.
The interface brings the status menu that gives you an overview of the entire network. Most of their visualizations are clickable and will help you drill down into particular areas to get more details. The Status menu has several dashboards, each of which monitors a specific area of the platform.
Panda Adaptive Defense 360 features:
Protection against outdated systems
Lack of system updates is a gateway for malware in companies. Adaptive Defense 360 includes an anti-vulnerability module that uses contextual and behavioral rules to help companies operate in a secure environment, even if their systems are not up to date.
Adaptive Defense 360 allows you to visually track what is triggering malware within the enterprise. It not only locates where it is hosted on the company’s network, but also reports the actions it is taking such as file creation and the destination of communications.
It also provides continuous information on the status of the network. It sends immediate alerts as soon as malware is identified on the network and the actions being taken to deal with it.
3. 100% Managed
Adaptive Defense 360 achieves a great autonomy that avoids companies to invest resources in technical personnel to manage quarantines, suspicious files or disinfections and reinstallations of infected computers.
Adaptive Defense 360 classifies all applications automatically using Machine Learning techniques in Big Data environments under the continuous supervision of specialized PandaLabs technicians who control the process.
The Panda Adaptive Defense 360 security model has all the answers:
- Continuous monitoring of all applications
- Big Data Technologies and Machine Learnings
- Performance Analysis by Technicians
- Forensic Reporting and Enforcement
- Prevention Against Known Malware
- Advanced Malware Detection
- Dynamic Exploit Detection
- Behavioral Detection
Panda vs Others
Below, we will show you a comparison of Traditional Antivirus vs Panda Adaptive Defense 360
Endpoint security requires a solution that is scalable, easy to maintain and provides complete endpoint integration.
Adaptive Defense 360 details how the Endpoint Platform prevents malicious executables, automates complex tasks and provides scalability.
Panda Security’s EDR approach applies prevention controls in combination with detection controls, and allows security teams to deploy preventive technologies without losing sight of the environment.
For more information about Panda Adaptive Defense 360, you can visit their website. pandasecurity.com